Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 14, 2010



Well I know it has been a few days since that last good pictures came up.

Today I was out for a ride yes it was a bit rainy, but never the less the temperature was just right.

After I had began my ride I stared to ponder about ideas for websites things that where missing, then it just hit I can actually do this with no problem.

How you might ask?

Ill tell you how, with programs such as dream weaver we can create websites in know time and its just telling a program how to do something and then save and it works, what I find great is the fact that if u make a mistake its as easy as undo and that’s it.

Dream weaver is a great tool that I have only begun to learn and when its full potential is achieved then I can really use it.

Till next time

Skeleton glove.

oh yeah and this week thanks are in order to my bro for the Timbuk2 bag that was on my ride with me today.

1 comment:

Mr. A said...

Yep gots to love you some bag.